I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy. - Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hawaiian print time!

A series of shots from Monday.  I love this Hawaiian print shirt!  I love Hawaiian print in general but for some reason only the boys get the really cool patterns and the girl shirts I've seen are always insipid or ugly.  This one is the exception!  Martini glasses, cherries and tropical blossoms on a pretty pink background.  I love wearing my cherry earrings with this top.  I snagged the earrings from Hydra, a shop for leather, gothic and alternative wear in downtown Tucson; it's a fun store and definitely worth a visit!

I'm still mastering the self-portrait that shows my whole outfit!  As soon as I get that down you'll get the whole enchilada! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment