I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy. - Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Outfit Snap - polka dots

Just a couple pics I snapped a while back while getting ready for work.



Makeup: eyebrow pencil is Wet n Wild, mascara is Rimmel and lipstick is Covergirl NatureLuxe in peony.  My shirt was found at Savers for about $4.  My earrings were a birthday present from one of my best friends Christy!  My super-cool cat glasses were found in Jerome, Arizona while on a road trip at a little place called the House of Joy.  It had been a historic bordello and now its a small shop catering to those of us who can't get enough of pinups, tassels and historic nudie pics!  You can't really see it from the pictures (I need to get me a photographer) but I'm also wearing a snood in my hair from How Sweet it Was on 4th Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment