I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy. - Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bleached!

Ok, so I took the plunge and lightened my hair this morning.  I don't think I'm going to allow myself to go through this again; the stuff not only stunk but made my eyes water.  My hair itself is extremely dried out.  I'm going to pamper it over the next couple of weeks before I use the ash color.  But the color itself is very flattering right now, sort of a strawberry blonde.  I was panicking while washing it out because it didn't seem to lighten at all, but it worked!  Maybe not quite as light as I was hoping and my roots will be lighter than the dyed parts once it grows out, but hey, I can deal with that.  No more monthly hair dying!  Yay!

Right out of the shower, starting to calm down after the initial panic!
Dried and styled!

No comments:

Post a Comment