I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy. - Marilyn Monroe

Monday, November 7, 2011

How to wear vintage jewelry - Daily snap

I have always wanted to do these but I've felt a little self-conscious about snapping pics of what I'm wearing.  But today's mix came out great and I figured, what the heck?  Vintage jewelry is awesome and mixes so well with modern pieces.
Just got off work so forgive me if I look tired...
Art Nouveau period screw back earrings, easily one of the oldest pairs I own.
My hair in a snood
Earrings: vintage screw back, circa 1910s
Necklace: modern pendant by Courtney Davis
Snood: made by my mum!
Barrette: made by yours truly
Sweater: thrift store find (Say What?)
Lipstick: Maybelline in Very Cherry

1 comment:

  1. I love the look, especially the hair!

    Check out my giveaway and blog at:
    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete